This is a discography of albums recorded at Wolfgang's in San Francisco.
Wolfgang's was opened at 901 Columbus Avenue by Bill Graham in 1983. It quickly became one of the top rock venues in the city. The club closed after a fire in the Summer of 1987. The building on Columbus Avenue was completed in 1923 and was originally a nightclub called the Lido Lounge. In the 1940's and 1950's the venue was a dance and jazz club called The Italian Village, subsequently shoertened to The Village. In the early 1980's the building was the brief base for the relocated Boarding House. Subsequently in the 1980's it became Bal Tabarin before becoming Wofgang's. After Wolfgang's closed the club reopened in 1990 as the 7th Note jazz club. In 2003 it became Cobb's Comedy Club.
Additions and corrections are welcome