Hearst Gymnasium, University of California, Berkeley
The Hearst Gymnasium For Women on the University of California Campus in Berkeley was opened in 1927. It's construction was funded by William Randolph Hearst and it was named for his mother, Mrs. Phoebe Apperson Hearst. During the second half of the 1960's, and probably at other times, the gymnasium was used as a music venue.
Additions and corrections are welcome