Concord Coliseum opened in August 1967 in a building at 1825 Salvio Street in Concord that had formerly been a Purity store. Many national and international groups played at the venue during 1967 and 1968. The coliseum closed toward the end of 1968. The building has subsequently been used as an auction house and a store.
Additions and corrections are welcome