Brown's Hall, Mill Valley
Brown's Hall on Miller Avenue in Mill Valley was used as a music venue in the 1960's and early 1970's. The hall was built in in 1934 and was a center for community activities for nearly 40 years. These activities included music events.
The hall became a Buddhist temple in 1972.
Additions and corrections are welcome