- It's No Secret (Balin)
- Somebody to Love (Slick)
- White Rabbit (Slick)
- Embryonic Journey (Kaukonen)
- Plastic Fantastic Lover (Balin)
- Comin' Back to Me (Balin)
- Ballad of You and Me and Pooneil (Kantner)
- Greasy Heart (Slick)
- Lather (Slick)
- Crown of Creation (Kantner)
- Wooden Ships (Crosby / Stills / Kantner)
- Volunteers (Kantner / Balin)
- Good Shepherd (Traditional arr. Kaukonen)
- Have You Seen the Saucers (Kantner)
- Pretty as You Feel (Covington / Casady / Kaukonen)
- Third Week in the Chelsea (Kaukonen)
- Long John Silver (Casady / Slick)
- Caroline (Kantner / Balin)
- Ride the Tiger (Kantner / Slick / Byong Yu)
- Miracles (Balin)
- With Your Love (Balin / Covington / Smith)
- Count on Me (Jesse Barish)
- Runaway (N.Q.Dewey)
- Jane (Freiberg / Jim McPherson / Chaquico / Kantner)
- Find Your Way Back (Chaquico/additional music Thos Borsdorf)
- Stranger (Jeannette Sears / Pete Sears)
- Be My Lady (Jeannette Sears / Pete Sears)
- No Way Out (Peter Wolf / Ina Wolf)
- Layin' It On The Line (Chaquico / Thomas)
- We Built This City (Taupin / Page / Lambert / Wolf)
- Sara (Ina Wolf / Peter Wolf)
- Tomorrow Doesn't Matter Tonight (Randall / Cristol)
- Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now (Warren / Hammond)
- It's Not Over (Til It's Over)
- It's Not Enough (Page / Funderburk)
The first disc comprises Jefferson Airplane tracks with Jefferson Airplane members as below and a number of guest musicians.
The second disc comprises tracks by Jefferson Starship and Starship.
- Signe Anderson - vocals
- Marty Balin - guitar, vocals
- Jack Casady - bass, guitar
- Joey Covington - percussion, vocals
- Papa John Creach - violin
- Spencer Dryden - percussion, vocals
- Paul Kantner - guitar, vocals
- Jorma Kaukonen - guitar, vocals
- Grace Slick - piano, keyboards, maraccas, recorder, vocals
- Skip Spence - drums
The tracks on this compilation are from the following sources.
The remaining tracks; We Built This City, Sara, Tomorrow Doesn't Matter Tonight, Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now, It's Not Over (Til It's Over) and It's Not Enough are by Starship and are outside the scope of this dscography.
- It's No Secret - Jefferson Airplane Takes Off, Jefferson Airplane, 1966
- Somebody to Love, White Rabbit, Embryonic Journey, Plastic Fantastic Lover and Comin' Back to Me - Surrealistic Pillow, Jefferson Airplane, 1967, RCA LPM / LSP-3766
- The Ballad Of You And Me And Pooneil - After Bathing At Baxter's, Jefferson Airplane, 1967, RCA LPM/LSO 1511.
- Lather, Greasy Heart and Crown of Creation - Crown Of Creation, Jefferson Airplane, 1968, RCA LPM/LSP 4058.
- Wooden Ships, Volunteers and Good Shepherd - Volunteers, Jefferson Airplane, 1969, RCA LSP 4238.
- Have You Seen the Saucers - 1970 Jefferson Airplane single
- Pretty as You Feel and Third Week in the Chelsea - Bark, Jefferson Airplane, 1971, Grunt FTR 1001.
- Long John Silver - Long John Silver, Jefferson Airplane, 1972, Grunt FTR 1007.
- Ride The Tiger and Caroline - Dragonfly, Jefferson Starship, 1974
- Miracles - Red Octopus, Jefferson Starship, 1975
- With Your Love - Spitfire, Jefferson Starship, 1976
- Count On Me and Runaway - Earth, Jefferson Starship, 1978
- Jane - Freedom At Point Zero, Jefferson Starship, 1979
- Find Your Way Back and Stranger - Modern Times, Jefferson Starship, 1981
- Be My Lady - Winds Of Change, Jefferson Starship, 1982
- No Way Out and Layin It On The Line - Nuclear Furniture, Jefferson Starship, 1984